Traveling Wilburys - Volume One MP3 Herunterladen
Album: Volume One
Datum der Freigabe: 1988
Etikett: Wilbury Records, Warner Bros. Records
Katalognummer: 925 796-1, WX 224
Größe MP3: 2892 mb
Größe FLAC: 1159 mb
|1||Tweeter And The Monkey Man|
|2||Heading For The Light|
|5||Not Alone Anymore|
|7||Handle With Care|
|10||End Of The Line|
|9 25796-1, 1-25796||Traveling Wilburys||Volume One (LP, Album, Spe)||Wilbury Records, Wilbury Records||9 25796-1, 1-25796||US||1988|
|W2 25796||Traveling Wilburys||Volume One (CD, Album, Club)||Wilbury Records||W2 25796||Canada||1988|
|W4 25796, 4-25796||Traveling Wilburys||Volume One (Cass, Album, Club, SR)||Wilbury Records, Wilbury Records||W4 25796, 4-25796||US||1988|
|925796-1||Traveling Wilburys||Volume One (LP, Album)||Wilbury Records||925796-1||Spain||1988|
|35006-L||Traveling Wilburys||Volume One (LP, Album)||Sonografica||35006-L||Venezuela||1988|
- Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Charlie T. Jnr, Lefty Wilbury, Lucky Wilbury
- Art Direction – David Costa
- Drums – Jim Keltner
- Engineer – Bill Bottrell, Don Smith, Phil McDonald, Richard Dodd
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Percussion – Ray Cooper
- Photography By [Band] – Neal Preston
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Chris Smith , Gered Mankowitz
- Producer, Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Nelson Wilbury
- Producer, Keyboards, Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Otis Wilbury
- Saxophone – Jim Horn
- Sleeve Notes – Hugh Jampton
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Traveling Wilburys
Like the other version this has no background picture.
This Version has only one very thin ring on label-sides
Warner logo (W) embossed on cover rear
[On rear sleeve:]
Manufactured in Germany · Presse en Allemagne. TELDEC Record Service GmbH [Warner logo] A Warner Communications Company
Wilbury Records manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records Inc. A Warner Communications Company [Warner logo] 3300 Warner Blvd. Burbank, Ca. 91510 © 1988 Ganga Distributors B.V. ℗ 1988 Ganga Distributors B.V.
[On inner sleeve:]
© 1988 Ganga Distributors B.V.
Mastered [...] at Future Disc Systems, Los Angeles.
Recorded At FPSHOT, Lucky Studios and Dave Stewart Studios
Art Direction [...] at Wherefore Art.
Wilbury Record Company is a subdivision of the Trans-Wilbury Corporation of Bulgaria
[On label B:]
All Songs Copyright Control ℗ 1988 Ganga Distributors, B.V.
[On label rim:]
Copyright text in French, German and English
Made in Germany by Wea Musik GmbH [Warner logo] A Warner Communications Company
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25796-1 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992579612
- Label Code (Boxed): LC 0392
- Price Code (France): WE 381
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA/ BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A side, stamped, exc. H <7>, etched, variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 925796-1-A 21 H <7>
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B side, stamped, variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 925796-1-B 30 H
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A side, stamped, exc. H <7>, etched, variant 2): R/S Alsdorf 925796-1-A 20 H <7>
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B side, stamped, exc. H <7>, etched, variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 925796-1-B 14 H <7>
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A side, stamped, variant 3): R/S Alsdorf 925796-1-B 69 H
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B side, stamped, variant 3): R/S Alsdorf 925796-1-A 21 H
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A side, stamped, exc. H <7>, etched, variant 4): R/S Alsdorf 925796-1-A 13 H <7>
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B side, stamped, exc. H <7>, etched, variant 4): R/S Alsdorf 925796-1-B 16 H <7>
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Record Company – TELDEC Record Service GmbH
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ganga Distributors, B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Ganga Distributors, B.V.
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Recorded At – F.P.S.H.O.T.
- Recorded At – Lucky Studios
- Recorded At – Dave Stewart Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
Traveling wilburys volume 1. Track Listing. The album won the GRAMMY for Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals, and introduced the Wilburys classics Handle With Care, End Of The Line and Heading For The Light, among others. The reissue, remastered under the supervision of Jeff Lynne, now features the two previously unreleased and newly remixed bonus tracks Maxine and Like A Ship. The Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1 is the debut studio album by the English-American supergroup Traveling Wilburys, comprising George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison and Tom Petty. It was released in October 1988 to commercial success and critical acclaim. Although Harrison had long planned to start such a band, the project came about through happenstance. Harrison was in Los Angeles and in need of a B-side for a single from his Cloud Nine album, which resulted in the participants. The Traveling Wilburys, Vol. 1 - The Traveling Wilburys. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Songs in album The Traveling Wilburys - Traveling Wilburys, Vol. The Traveling Wilburys - Handle With Care. The Traveling Wilburys - Dirty World. The Traveling Wilburys - Rattled. The Traveling Wilburys - Last Night. The Traveling Wilburys - Not Alone Any More. The Traveling Wilburys - Congratulations. The Traveling Wilburys - Heading For The Light. The Traveling Wilburys - Margarita. Listen free to Traveling Wilburys Volume 1 Handle With Care, Dirty World and more. 12 tracks 42:45. Your Rating. Wilburys Volume 1. Rolling Stone gave the album a 100 Best Album of the Eighties title saying that: The veteran rockers cooked-up a full-length album that not only included some of each members strongest material in years but also became one of the decades genuinely unique musical achievements. Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1 Q&A. A low-key masterpiece, Volume One marks the auspicious debut of the Traveling Wilburys Lucky Wilbury . Bob Dylan, Nelson Wilbury George Harrison, Lefty Wilbury Roy Orbison, Otis Wilbury Jeff Lynne and Charlie T. Norti-Bitz Reader in Applied Jacket, Faculty of Sleeve Notes, University of Krakatoa, East of Java, but sound suspiciously like Michael Palin, who is thanked elsewhere in the notes explains the bands origins thusly: The original Wilburys were a stationary. Completa la tua Collezione su Traveling Traveling Wilburys Volume 1's history begins when George Harrison was promoting his comeback album Cloud Nine and his record company Warner Brothers