Peace - Happy People MP3 Herunterladen
Album: Happy People
Stil: Alternative Rock
Datum der Freigabe: 09 Feb 2015
Größe MP3: 2320 mb
Größe FLAC: 2154 mb
|4||Under The Moon||3:34|
|13||The Music Was To Blame||3:49|
|14||I'm A Girl||2:59|
|17||Lost On Me||3:44|
|888750015310||Peace||Happy People (LP, Album, Yel)||Columbia||888750015310||Europe||2015|
|88875061542||Peace||Happy People (CD, Album, Dlx)||Columbia||88875061542||UK & Europe||2015|
|none||Peace||Happy People (CDr, Album, Promo)||Columbia, Sony Music||none||UK||2014|
|88875006372||Peace||Happy People (CD, Album)||Columbia||88875006372||UK||2015|
|88875001532||Peace||Happy People (CD, Album, Dlx)||Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd., Columbia||88875001532||UK||2015|
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Sam Koisser
- Co-producer – Duncan Mills, Jim Abbiss
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Dominic Boyce
- Lead Guitar – Douglas Castle
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Harrison Koisser
- Mastered By – Mazen Murad, Peter Hewitt-Dutton
- Written-By – Peace
℗ & © 2015 Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited. Made in the EU.
Deluxe Gatefold version was a limited pressing and includes the extra blue vinyl, with 8 additional tracks not available on the standard release.
Limited signed copies of the Deluxe version were also available from the Peace webstore.
Includes Peace - Happy People (Deluxe) Download card printed to look like £50 note and printed inner sleeves with lyrics and credits.
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering, London.
No track timings on any printed material. Track listings not present on labels.
- Barcode (Printed on sleeve): 888750015419
- Barcode (Sticker on shrink wrap): 888750544513
- Label Code: LC00162
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): BE74771 -01 A1 V+ 88875001541 A1 PHD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): BE74771 -01 B1 88875001541 B1 PHD
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): BE74771 -02 C1 88875001541 C1 PHD
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, etched): BE74771 -02 D1 88875001541 D1 PHD
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Other (Printed on spine & inner sleeves): 88875001541
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BE74771
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
Happy People is the second studio album by British indie rock band Peace, released on 9 February 2015. Happy People was produced by Jim Abbiss and Duncan Mills. However, The Guardian gave the album 25 stars, calling it reheated baggy leftovers. Happy People' is available here. Happy People. Peace - Happy People 2015. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Indie Folk. Songs in album Peace - Happy People 2015. Peace - O You. Peace - Gen Strange. Peace - Lost On Me. Peace - Perfect Skin. Peace - Happy People. Peace - Someday. Happy People Peace. 2014, 2015 Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited. More By Peace. Happy People Deluxe. In Love Deluxe. EP Delicious - EP. Happy People was the second recorded studio album by Peace, released on the Columbia Records label on the 9th February, 2015. Happy People Q&A. Band Name Peace. Album Name Happy People. Type Album. Released date 09 February 2015. Labels Columbia Records. Music StyleAlternativ Rock. Members owning this album0. O You. Gen Strange. Listen free to Peace Happy People O You, Gen Strange and more. 10 tracks 37:14. Happy People is ranked 18,266th in the overall chart, 4,369th in the 2010s, and 476th in the year 2015. PEACE U. HAPPY PEOPLE USED - VERY GOOD CD Condition: Very Good. Time left: 1d 1h 54m 11s Ships to: Worldwide. By Kate Travers, 09 February 2015, 11:30 GMT. The album's opener O You is something of a false start, bouncing along in a kind inoffensive, Shed Seven type of a way, with a superabundance of strings. Thankfully, this four minutes of 'meh' then makes way for a series of impeccable pop songs. Gen Strange encapsulate the strange mix of optimism, disaffection, euphoria and self-loathing that make this album what it is. Genre: Alternative Dance. Theres no doubting that Happy People has every means of turning these festival staples into a far bigger deal, but in the same regard, were also witnessing a transformation. Full Review