Meco - Music From Star Trek And The Black Hole MP3 Herunterladen
Album: Music From Star Trek And The Black Hole
Datum der Freigabe: 1980
Katalognummer: NBLP 7196
Größe MP3: 2106 mb
Größe FLAC: 2300 mb
Written-By – Harold Wheeler
|2||Star Trek Medley|
Written-By – Jerry Goldsmith
|3||Theme From The Black Hole|
Written-By – John Barry
Written-By – Robert Lance Quinn, Meco Monardo
|5||Theme From Star Trek|
Written-By – Alexander Courage, Gene Roddenberry
Written-By – Harold Wheeler
|7||Love Theme From Star Trek|
Written-By – Jerry Goldsmith
|LPVS-1922||Meco||Music From Star Trek And The Black Hole (LP, Album)||Vik||LPVS-1922||Venezuela||1980|
|DXL-3109||Meco Monardo||Music From Star Trek And The Black Hole (LP, Album)||RCA||DXL-3109||Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong||1980|
|MILS 4462||Meco||Music From Star Trek And The Black Hole (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||MILS 4462||Mexico||1980|
|DXL1-3109, DXL1 3109||Meco||Music From Star Trek And The Black Hole (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||DXL1-3109, DXL1 3109||Australia & New Zealand||1980|
|NBL5-7196||Meco||Music From Star Trek And The Black Hole (Cass)||Casablanca||NBL5-7196||US||1980|
- Arranged By – Harold Wheeler
- Art Direction, Design – Gribbitt!, Murry Whiteman
- Autoharp [Auto-Harp] – Gloria Agostini, Nad Dnalloh
- Bass – Bob Dlo, Marcus Miller, Retsim Steab, Tnecniv
- Cello – Aruhu Ulus, Egroeg Sacul, Jesse Levy, Neddor Yrreb, Ymmij Rennei
- Drums – Nailimixam, Richard Crooks, Yhtac Truax
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain, Clay Hutchinson, Michael Farrow, Piers Plaskitt, Scott Litt
- French Horn – Jim Buffington, Maci Nyl, Peter Gordon , Raula Lujei
- Guitar – Atten-Luap-Yrag, Bob Cadway, Joe Caro, Lance Quinn, Sun Gyc
- Illustration – Shushei Nagaoka
- Keyboards – Harold Wheeler, Ynot Odranom, Snah Tdrahnier
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Tony Bongiovi
- Percussion – Dave Carey, Onim Olap, Retsim Ocem, Tony Bingo
- Producer – Harold Wheeler, Meco Monardo, Tony Bongiovi
- Reeds – Dave Tifani, George Marge, Jerry Dodgen, Lekly Roomdan, Xela Tnarud
- Synthesizer – Etak Earcm, Lloyd Landesman, Simm Tenaj
- Trombone – Alan Raph, Dave Taylor, Enrico Macardo, Tony Stud, Wayne Andre
- Trumpet – John Gatchel, Brab Donmora, Derf Nardomo, Bob Millikan
- Violin – Obb Stretlaw, Kcops, Lady Marrion, Mij EuQnic, Nacluv, Semaj Krik, Senob Yoccm, Thatie Notwsin, Voh Kehc, Yrrah Htoob
℗ 1980 Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc. © 1980 Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
Manufactured and Distributed by Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Recorded at Celebration Studio and Power Station, New York and Kingdom Sound, Syosset, New York
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York
Sound Effects from the Motion Picture "The Black Hole", Courtesy of Walt Disney Productions.
A1, A2: Ensign Music (BMI)
A3: Bruin Music (BMI)
B1: Wonderland Music Co. Inc. (BMI)
B2: Simile Music Inc. (ASCAP)
B3, B4: Hammer Hands Prods. (ASCAP)
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Pressing Plant ID: 53
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): NBLP 7196 AS
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): NBLP 7196 BS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): NBLP-7196-AS-K1 STERLING A-2 [Horizontal triangle with dot inside]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): NBLP-7196-BS-K2 STERLING A-2 [Horizontal triangle with dot inside]
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Recorded At – Celebration Studios
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Kingdom Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Ensign Music
- Published By – Bruin Music
- Published By – Wonderland Music Company, Inc.
- Published By – Simile Music Inc.
- Published By – Hammer Hands Prods.
- Pressed By – Keel Mfg. Corp.
Theme From The Black Hole. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Meco - Theme From Star Trek. Meco - Theme From The Black Hole. Meco - Clearmotion. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Love Theme From Star Trek. From the master of disco mixed movie themes, Meco,here we have his interpretation of The Black Hole soundtrack from good ole electronic disco 1980, Meco's sixth album, Music From Star Trek and Music from The Black Hole, was released, featuring the song Theme From 'Star Trek. The movie Star Trek: The Motion Picture 1979 featured an original soundtrack composed by Jerry Goldsmith. Meco also created Meco Plays Music from The Empire Strikes Back, which was a 10 EP containing a mash-up of various themes from the John Williams score to The Empire Strikes Back for RSO Records. The last album that Meco made for Casablanca, his seventh, which came out in 1981, was Impressions of An American Werewolf in. Meco born Domenico Monardo on November 29, 1939 in Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania, USA. He is perhaps best known for his 1977 disco version of the Star Wars theme from his album Star Wars and Other GalactMeco born Domenico Monardo on November 29, 1939 in Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania, USA is a record producer and musician. He is perhaps best known for his 1977 disco version of the Star Wars theme from his album Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk both the single and album were certified platinum in the U. This song is popularly misattributed to Weird Al Yankovic on various file sharing networks. He is perhaps best known for his 1977 disco version of the Star Wars theme from his album Star Wars and Other Galact read more. Similar Artists. CD Album. CD Single. CD Maxi. Tracklist : A1 Star Trek Medley A2 Love Theme From Star Trek A3 Theme From Star Trek B1 Theme From The Black Hole B2 Clearmotion B3 Space Sentry B4 Meteorites Arranged By Harold Wheeler Art Direction, Design Gribbitt, Murry Whiteman Autoharp Gloria Agostini, Nad Dnalloh Bass Bob Dlo, Marcus Miller, Retsim Steab, Tnecniv Cello Aruhu. Un álbum raro y elegante con tracks poco comunes de escuchar,tiene un estilo parecido a los proyectos de ''Herb Alpert'. Orchestra Roland Kovaĉ - Helena 1978 Complete Lp. In 1980, Meco's sixth album, Music From Star Trek & Music From The Black Hole, was released, featuring the song Theme From Star Trek. The last album which Meco made for Casablanca, his seventh, which came out in 1981, was The American Werewolf In London, based on the soundtrack from the 1981 movie An American Werewolf in London. After this Meco's tenure with Casablanca was over, and he signed up with RCA Records. You can listen to Mecos Star Trek Medley here. The entire Black Hole suite is below. The album art is by Shusei Nagaoka, who did many memorable sci-fi-themed covers throughout the 70s, including Out of the Blue ELO and Raise Earth, Wind & Fire. A German group called Nostromo, following a very curious disco version of the Alien theme in 1979, released a 7 called The Black Hole in 1980. Its much more faithful to the original, although I like Mecos misdirected space-funk a little bit more