Bill Withers - Still Bill MP3 Herunterladen
Album: Still Bill
Stil: Soul, Funk
Datum der Freigabe: 1972
Katalognummer: SXBS 7014
Größe MP3: 1413 mb
Größe FLAC: 2213 mb
|1||I Don't Know||3:05|
|2||Lean On Me|
Piano – Bill Withers
|3||Kissing My Love||3:49|
|4||Take It All In And Check It All Out||2:40|
|5||Let Me In Your Life||2:39|
|6||I Don't Want You On My Mind||4:35|
|7||Who Is He (And What Is He To You)?|
Lyrics By – Stan McKennyMusic By – Bill Withers
|9||Lonely Town, Lonely Street||3:43|
|10||Another Day To Run|
Lyrics By – Bill WithersMusic By – Benorce Blackman
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – Ray Jackson
- Art Direction – Maurer Productions, Michael Mendel
- Bass – Melvin Dunlap
- Design [Packaging] – Milton Sincoff
- Drums, Percussion – James Gadson
- Engineer – Bob Hughes, Phil Sheer
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Phil Shier
- Guitar – Benorce Blackman
- Photography By – Hal Wilson
- Piano, Clavinet, Electric Piano – Ray Jackson
- Producer – Benorce Blackman, Bill Withers, James Gadson, Melvin Dunlap, Ray Jackson
- Vocals, Guitar – Bill Withers
- Written-By – Bill Withers
Label variation (see images).
Packaged in center fold-out cover.
Distributed By Buddah Records (Labels) / Buddah Records, Inc. (Jacket)
All Songs Published By Interior Music (BMI).
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label Matrix): SXBS 7014 SXBS 7014 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched Runout / Stamped 'STERLING'): SXBS-7014-A-3 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label Matrix): SXBS 7014 SXBS 7014 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched Runout / Stamped 'STERLING'): SXBS-7014-B-3 STERLING
- Rights Society: BMI
- Distributed By – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Buddah Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sussex Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sussex Records, Inc.
- Published By – Interior Music
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Bill Withers. SME от лица компании Legacy Recordings UMPI, LatinAutor, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Let Me in Your Life. SME от лица компании ColumbiaLegacy BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Bill Withers came into his own on his third album, Still Bill. Released in 1972, the record is a remarkable summation of a number of contemporary styles: the smooth soul coming out of Philly, smoky, late-night funk via Bobby Womack, bluesy Southern soul, and '70s singersongwriterism. It's rich, subtly layered music, but its best attribute is that it comes on easy, never sounding labored or overworked. Still Bill. Bill Withers - Still Bill 1972. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. R'n'B Soul. Songs in album Bill Withers - Still Bill 1972. Bill Withers - Lonely Town, Lonely Street. Bill Withers - Let Me In Your Life. Bill Withers - Who Is He And What Is He To You Withers, Stanley Mckenny. Bill Withers - Use Me. Bill Withers - Lean On Me. Bill Withers - Kissin' My Love. Bill Withers - I Don. Still Bill is the second studio album by American soul singer-songwriter and producer Bill Withers, released in 1972 by Sussex Records. The album was recorded and produced by Withers with musicians from the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band. The rhythmic music produced for the record features soul, funk, and blues sounds, and lyrics that explore human nature, emotion, and sex from a middle-class male perspective. It also features some of Withers' most popular songs, including the hit singles Lean on Me. In fact, it takes several spins of the album to realize just how versatile Withers is on Still Bill, to hear how he makes intricate, funky rhythms sound as effortless and simple as the. About Still Bill. Still Bill was Bill Withers second album. It featured two hit singles: Lean on Me which was number 1 on the Billboard Pop and R&B charts in the summer of 1972 and Use Me which peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Pop and R&B charts in the fall of 1972. Still Bill Q&A. Writer: Bill Withers - B. Blackman, Composers: Bill Withers - B. I Don't Want You on My Mind. Bill Withers: все альбомы, включая Aint No Sunshine , Ain't No Sunshine , The Essential Bill Withers и другие. William Harrison Withers Jr. July 4, 1938 March 30, 2020 was an American singer-songwriter and musician. He recorded several major hits, including Ain't No Sunshine 1971, Grandma's Hands 1971, Use Me 1972, Lean on Me 1972, Lovely Day 1977, and Just the Two of Us 1980. Withers won three Grammy Awards and was nominated for six more. His life was the subject of the 2009 documentary film Still Bill. He was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2005 and Rock and Roll. Completa la tua Collezione su Bill Withers. His tunes were included on the quintessential compilation series such as Super Disco Brake's Volume Two for Use Me and Ultimate Breaks And Beats Vol. 20 for Kissing My Love